Friday 5 September 2014

The First Day of Kindergarten

This is what we loved about our first day of Kindergarten:
Liya - "I liked making The Kissing Hand."
Haley - "I loved everything!!!"
Kaden - "I liked playing with the small Lego."
Dylan - "My favourite part was going to the gym".
Phoenix - "My favourite part was playing with the trucks and making a construction site."
Trystan - "My favourite part was setting up the signs at the construction site."
Eunice - "I liked the gym."
Kara - "I like the part when I was reading stories and playing with the babies."
Ava - "I liked playing with the babies."
Miguel - "I liked to play with the babies, with the construction and with the cars."
Kaycie - "My favourite part was going to the gym, playing with the babies and playing with the Play Doh."
Jude - "I liked playing with the cars and the blocks."
Mason - "I liked everything."
Alex - "I liked playing with the blocks."
Isabella - "I liked the gym."


1 comment:

  1. Mailis Hamilton Rigey9/07/2014 11:36 am

    This is great! Thanks for the blog. I love knowing what Jude's day is like, particularly since he isn't super forthcoming with information. ;)

    ReplyDelete